Friday, January 1, 2010

My New Curtains

I was tired of the plain red roman shades that hung on either side of my fireplace, so I made these super-cute new ones!  They are my first step in updating my living room and getting rid off all the red I had in there.  Enjoy!

(Sorry for the poor picture quality- I’ll show you the entire fireplace and windows when my house is clean…. ummmm, it might be awhile.)

Picture 193

Picture 196

** To make 2 panels the total cost was about $30!! 

I also wanted to share this-  found this wall decal at Meijer for $10!  I had been looking for one on Etsy (of course!), but they were no less then $20 for one smaller than this.  Love it!

Picture 171

2 comments:

  1. The curtains are so pretty & I just love the stencil. What a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those new curtains...you did an awesome job on them!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete