Saturday, August 29, 2009

Easy Framed Name

While cleaning out one of our closets I found this ugly old picture frame. It's the kind that doesn't even stand up on its own- intended completely for hanging on the wall. Not a chance I would hang this thing up in my house- BUT I got an idea!


I bought some wood letters and a piece of scrap-booking paper for super-cheap at my favorite store. I removed the glass and backing from the frame and spray painted it and the letters my favorite shade of brown.




I glued the paper to the backing using this- (aka: the best thing ever invented)


Then hot-glued the letters on like so! Ta-da!


Total cost of this project- $9! (More than I thought it would be, but that's because I had to buy a new can of spray adhesive for $6!)

No comments:

Post a Comment