Sunday, August 23, 2009

Welcome!!

I'm so excitged about starting my second blog! I wanted a dedicated space for showing all of you the things I do in my free time- sewing projects, easy crafting projects, restoring garage sale/goodwill finds, etc. Also, I'll include easy how-to instructions for you to start your own crafting adventures. Tell your friends about my blog, invite them to join the free-time fun! How excited are you right now??


To get things started off I want to share with you my all-time favorite website. Its the closest thing to an online craft fair as you can get. Go there. Explore. Buy great things. You'll love it. I promise.

Here are a few things I've purchased recently-
Fabric- We all know how much I love fabric!



Patterns-
There are soooo many cute patterns. I will eventually have them all. HA!





A simple door decal-
I love this! It looks fabulous on my front door!
(This isn't my front door, but the one above is!)



Clothing-
I couldn't resist these two great items!






All of these items are still for sale on etsy- so if you fell in love with them as fast as I did you can get one for yourself to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment